Solutions for Healthcare
Automatic Management of Work Processes
Synerion WFM solutions collect employee availability data, including requests for absence and staffing requirements. They thus enable healthcare organizations to plan the required workforce to perform routine tasks, to manage time and attendance and its cost, and manage shifts including calculation and data transfer to payroll.
The automation of administrative processes reduces costs, and frees both managers and employees to perform the really important tasks– i.e., providing better patient care.
Workforce Recruitment and Retention
The costly process of recruiting professional, skilled employees demands the use of the most advanced tools to find the best match between the job’s requirements and a candidate’s skills. Synerion’s recruitment solution allows for the identification of candidates who best meet the job requirements, while shortening and streamlining the recruitment process.
You can reduce employee turnover and retain the professional, capable, most productive staff that will make it possible for the organization to meets its present and future objectives.
- Higher level of patient care through better personnel coverage and more efficient management of absences, vacations, and training
- Savings in operating costs by automating processes, reducing overtime and accurately calculating working hours according to the various employment contracts
- Continuous improvement in service delivery – analysis and planning of work required vs. actual performance
- Reduced exposure to regulatory risks through proper compliance with labor, health and safety laws and regulations
- Improve recruitment quality and reduce time-to-hire and recruitment costs, as well as additional costs due to high turnover
- Retention of highly performing employees by means of incentives and compensation
- Establishing a professional workforce by managing training and learning plans.
Key Features of Synerion’s Solutions for Healthcare
- Automation of time and attendance/absence management procedures, including processing data for payroll
- Real-time alerts about absences/tardiness relative to planning
- Support for a variety of employment and collective agreements, covering wage issues, time management, breaks, and bonuses for shift work
- Employee and manager self-service, based on authorizations, that enables real-time viewing and updating of information, and improves communication regarding shift management and absence requests
- Alerts and notifications, embedded analytics and a business intelligence system enable trend analysis and flagging of issues that require immediate and long term attention
- Performance management tools to identify the most talented and productive employees and compensating them accordingly
- Tools to manage learning and closing of gaps in employees’ skills, capabilities and up-to-date professional knowhow
- Planning mobility and promotion of talented employees, and creating career and succession plans