Access ControlTalent ManagementRecruitmentIndustriesServices
Reporting Attendance by Phone –
Landline or mobile phone attendance system
Reliable reporting from remote sites and the field
Synerion’s solutions for attendance reporting by phone provide an accurate and reliable view of employees’ attendance/absence/tasks at remote sites and out in the field. They enable managers and supervisors to monitor employee attendance, work hours or tasks in real time.
Synerion offers a range of options to ensure the reliability of the reports, including voice recognition (biometric identification), which allows immediate authentication, anywhere and anytime, using landline or mobile phones.
Read more about Synerion Mobile attendance reporting solutions using smartphones.
Simple and user-friendly operation
Attendance reports, which are submitted using landline or mobile phones, include employee authentication and location identification, based on a list of authorized sites. The application does not require any investment in dedicated hardware and software infrastructure at each site.
Attendance reporting by phone – main benefits
- Accurate and reliable reporting of attendance/absence by employees at remote sites and in the field, with location verification according to an authorized site list
- Project/task reporting for the purpose of labor costing, including resources such as machinery and production tools
- Unambiguous voice recognition (biometric authentication) ensures immediate verification of truthful reporting
- Accurate payment to employees according to actual attendance
- No necessity to invest in dedicated hardware and software infrastructure
- Payment per actual use
- Savings in administrative resources required to collect and update data, and reduced data errors due to manual data input
- Comprehensive, centralized view in real time that enables managers and supervisors to control and monitor their employees’ attendance
- Convenient, simple, and user-friendly operation
- Green paperless organization.
Attendance reporting by phone – key features
- Attendance reporting by phone, which is based on clear and user friendly guidelines, takes only a few seconds
- Reporting based on landline phones available at the site or employees’ mobile phones, without the need for additional infrastructure
- Interfaces with every attendance system in the organization
- Full control of the sign-in device and employee’s location at time of reporting, according to a list of authorized sites
- A variety of options for unambiguous employee authenticity by means of voice recognition, personal code, etc.
- Definition of authorized phone numbers for reporting and monitoring
- Ability to add new employees and sites independently
- Generating reports for monitoring purposes from Synerion Time and Attendance system.