Welcome to the Synerion Website.
2. Managing the Information
- 2.1. Some of the services regarding the software must be purchased. Within the framework of using the software you will be required to provide information, such as your name, address, your contact details or your email address,
- 2.2. The Company may manage a database and process any data about the Users (such as name, address, telephone number, email address and such like) (Hereinafter – “Personal Details” or “Personal Information”) that the Company learns of within the framework of using the software and which was provided by the Users, of their own free will. The Company undertakes that insofar as it has such a database, the use thereof and the manner it is managed will be in accordance with the provisions in the laws of the State of Israel to apply to the matter.
- 2.3. The Company may use the personal information for operational purposes, calculation needs and reports executed by the Users, and email notices from the system for alerts and data needs.
- 2.4. If the User is not interested in his personal information being collected, provided or revealed in any manner as described above, he must avoid providing his personal details to the Company as stated above or remove himself or some of his personal details.
- 2.5. A User of the software who agreed to the terms above in respect to collecting, storing and revealing his personal details in accordance with these provisions, may exercise the right granted to him within the framework of the law.
- 2.6. In the event a judicial order is imposed upon the Company instructing it to collect or remit and/or reveal personal details of the User of the software, the Company will not be liable and/or responsible toward the User or anyone on his behalf.
3. Additional Information That Will Be Collected Automatically
- In certain instances, there may be automatic collection (for example, other than by registration) of certain technical information that cannot be personally identified, at the time the User of the software is connected or browses the software / application.
4. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction