Synerion Absence Management
Manage Absenteeism. Reduce Operational and Financial Losses.
Synerion’s Absence Management system enables supervisors and department heads to plan and manage the absence of their team members in a way that balances employee requests and their eligibility for time-off with the organization’s operational needs.
Smart Absence Management to Reduce Organization’s Exposures to Risks
- Planning absences based on the organization’s operational needs to prevent understaffing or last minute surprises
- Minimizing direct and indirect operational and financial losses caused by absences – loss of income due to failure to meet targets, or additional expenses for covering overtime, or hiring temporary workers to replace absent employees
- Protecting employees’ rights and ensuring compliance with labor laws as well as company’s policy
- Effective communication between employees and managers regarding absence requests and their approval or rejection based on employee’s absence balance and on the organization’s operational needs
- Identifying absence patterns (such as on Thursdays and Sundays) and uncovering problematic attendance trends that may indicate decline in motivation.
Comprehensive View for Absence Management
- A comprehensive view enabling managers to approve or reject requests based on the organization’s needs, the employees’ areas of expertise, their available balances, company policies, and other considerations
- Dynamic alerts on negative balances as well as alert of possible breach of the minimum required level of coverage (understaffing)
- Detailed views based on periods, types of absences (planned/actual/ combination of planned and actual), effect of approved absences on the number of employees required in a department/group (coverage report), including indication of workforce shortage and other data
- Full integration with Synerion Time and Attendance system
- Transfer of absence data to the payroll system.
Download Data Sheet
Learn more about Synerion Absence Management system