Solutions for the Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Industry
The life sciences, biotech, pharmaceutical and medical equipment sectors show consistent growth. In these highly intensive knowledge-based industries, where product quality depends on innovative, creative and groundbreaking research, and is the result of meticulous and innovative R&D processes, people definitely make the difference. Even where technology is advancing faster than ever, it is still difficult to exaggerate the importance of the human factor. And everyone in the industry feels the global talent shortage.
To maximize the enormous potential of the industry, companies need to recruit, develop and retain their best employees.
Winning the war for talent
Your people are the ones who contribute added value to your organization and provide you with a competitive advantage. Consequently, it is extremely important that you identify the talents and key positions in your organization - those people who generate creativity and innovation, and drive the organization’s long-term growth.
With Synerion's systems you can accomplish that goal. You can manage employee performance and identify the highest contributors to your organization. Our systems help you plan your employees’ career paths and professional development within the organization, thus helping to retain them over time and to prepare successors for the future.
Our solutions enable you to identify the most suitable candidates for the positions available, whether from your current employee base or from external sources, in a way that reduces time-to-hire and recruiting costs.
All information about the employee in one place
Synerion Core HR, our comprehensive employee Web file, centralizes information to provide a current and historical view of each employee, throughout his/her life cycle with the company: from his/her personal data, through the onboarding processes, work history, courses, training, personal meeting reviews and performance evaluations, up to the point of termination of employment.
Electronic forms, including digital signatures, enable data updating, and are saved as attachments in the employee file.
Advanced time and attendance system
With our advanced time and attendance system there is no need for you to watch the clock. , Our employee/manager self-service and smartphone application allow you to effectively manage attendance and absences. The system allows for reporting time spent on a task / project, and is certified for reporting to the Chief Scientist.
Access control for clean rooms, laboratories and more
Our smart access control solutions, integrated with the time & attendance system, enable you to monitor and control entrance of employees and guests to clean rooms, laboratories, storerooms and any other areas you want to protect, and prevent the entry of unauthorized individuals.
Synerion Solutions for the Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Industry - Main Advantages
- Reduced time-to-hire by identifying the best candidates with the most suitable requirements for the job
- Digital forms for more efficient onboarding and less administration
- Attendance, tasks performed, and other reports for remote workers, local and worldwide, and in a variety of languages
- Digitally signed reports to the Chief Scientist on time spent on a task / project
- Identification and retention of talents by means of compensation, learning and professional development, and career planning within the organization.
Synerion Solutions for the Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Industry - Main Features
- Recruitment and screening tools for maximum matching between job requirements and candidate qualifications
- Central employee file to capture all employee data throughout his/her life cycle with the company
- Employee/Manager self-service and a smartphone application, to view real-time information and communicate attendance issues and absence requests
- Automated reporting processes to reduce administration
- Data collection via the Web, smartphone application, access control and more
- Dashboard, alerts and proactive messages, and analytics tools enable trend analysis and identify topics that require immediate or long-term attention
- Identification of immediate and future training needs in order to close skill gaps and to meet organizational goals
- Performance management for identifying talented and high-performing employees
- Career and succession planning
- Access control to clean rooms, laboratories, storerooms and any other areas you wish to protect.