Synerion Labor Costing
Control Labor Costs. Meet Profitability Targets.
Synerion Labor Costing enables you to track, at any given time, work hour utilization per task/project at the organization, department, or employee level, and to ensure that the company maintains its profitability objectives.
The Synerion Labor Costing system provides tools for task-based costing and for ongoing real-time monitoring of labor costs.
The system calculates costs based on attendance reports and allows comparison between planned and actual.
Labor Costing system – Labor allocation, costing, reporting and monitoring
- Cost tracking of tasks/projects in real-time at employee, department, and company levels allows maintaining the budget framework
- Automatic detection of deviations from plan and email alerts to managers/employees
- Central control panel (dashboard) to highlight problematic issues and trends and allow for a timely response
- Management reports provide a range of task / project data analysis capabilities, including matters related to employment agreements, work time invested, breaks, overtime, unreported hours, irregularities, and more.
- Customer record keeping and billing based on actual hours spent on a task
- Parallel cost charges for multiple tasks, and proportional allocation of working hours
- Calculation by cost rate and billing rate
- Display and access to current data, including calculated data, without the need to run additional calculation programs
- Identifying and reducing non-billable hours
- Self-service tools with an intuitive and innovative interface that enable employees and managers alike to report and access data based on their authorization level
- Synerion’s Labor Costing system is authorized to report work hours to the Chief Scientist's Office, including digitally signed reports .
Learn more about Synerion Labor Costing system